Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello again!

Its been a while since I have updated the blog, so lets see what has been going on lately...

GOT A COOL LOGO Design from my friend Emily Tornquist!  She rocks and is awesome at what she does.  Thanks Emily :)

Attended a Balanced Bites seminar at Crossfit Aspire on April 21st - great stuff!

Started a 30 Day Real Food Challenge on Monday April 23rd with Crossfit Aspire. 

Been getting PR's in almost all of my lifts lately...pretty exciting (however I feel like my thighs are HUGE)

Enjoyed my cousins wedding this past weekend (even kept it Paleo while there) bonus points!

Trying some new recipes lately, I tend to get stuck in a routine when it comes to cooking. Trying to mix it up some.

Today for lunch I made some hamburgers with this awesome apple, onion, bacon, balsamic chutney from PaleOMG!  It was sooo good and simple.  I love simple. Check out the recipe.

I will have to post a picture of this amazing stuff.

Excited for a Paleo Potluck this Friday at Crossfit aspire.  Cool People.  Good Food. Friday Night.  Can it get much better?  I think not.  Still trying to decide what I am going to make to bring.  I have a few ideas... maybe meatloaf, meatballs with mango chipotle mustard, or possibly shredded enchilada chicken in the crockpot.  Decisions.  Decisions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment