Thursday, April 5, 2012

10.5 pounds of grassfed beef

I was super excited when I got my delivery on Friday of 10.5 pounds of Grass Fed Beef from Tropical Traditions. Came home from the office and there it was.  My freezer is stocked for a while.

So Sunday Night I put a Chuck Roast in the crock pot along with:
Baby Carrots
Onion
Celery
Garlic Cloves (peeled)
Water
Thyme
Sage
Bay Leaves Garlic Powder
Salt/Pepper
let it cook overnight.

When my alarm went off at 5:30am I was slightly delirious and was wondering what I was smelling that was sooo amazing.  Then I remembered the crock pot was on and that would be my lunch and dinner for the next 4 days :)  Totally fine with me!


My elbow has been bothering me this week.  boo.  No clean's for me till it feels better :(  Been taking the bar off the rack for all my WOD's

Its COLD.  Got my car washed today, so of course that means it will probably rain tomorrow. duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment